Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Celebrating Easter

We had a wonderful Easter weekend filled with family time, but we really missed John who had to work all weekend. 
 
The weekend celebrations really started on Thursday when Jocelyn got to hunt for eggs at her school.  She was so excited to bring home all of her eggs and didn't put the basket down until bedtime.  Then on Friday we had a play date at my sister's house and she got to play with her cousins and friends...too much fun because she didn't want to take a nap after that.  Then Jocelyn had a blast hunting Easter eggs at the church on Saturday morning.
 
On Sunday, we enjoyed a wonderful church service at 8:30am and I actually got to listen to the sermon because all the kids spent the entire service playing together in the nursery.  It was a little crowded in church so space was limited and it was best for them to be in the nursery instead of trying to keep them contained on a crowded pew.  Then we went out to my Dad's house for lunch and another Easter egg hunt.  I had to stop at Ikea on the way to his house so I could pick up this small furniture piece for the nursery (to go in between the cribs).  It took forever to find what I was looking for and I walked that entire store searching before I finally just asked someone to look it up and tell me where to find it.  Glad Melanie was there with me because I was exhausted from all the walking.
 
Here are some fun pictures from the weekend!
 
The kids playing dress up at Jennifer's house.

 
 
At Ikea...striking a pose!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment