Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

The Twins' Nursery

We've got Lizzie and Liam's nursery about 99% completed and I wanted to share a few pictures of what it looks like.  We didn't change much of the decor from when it was Jocelyn's nursery, but we did add a few extra touches.  I made the monogram letters for above each crib and the canvases with their names on it above the dresser.  John hung up the cameras above each crib and I'm excited to get to use these.  We didn't have the video monitor with Jocelyn and I figured it might be good to have with twins since we'd be able to actually see which baby was fussing instead of trying to decipher crying sounds. 
 
Its funny that the room seemed so big when it was just Jocelyn's but with two babies and all their things, it doesn't quite feel so big.  The closet is filled to the brim and every drawer overflowing (not really....but I'm scared to open one and let everything come pouring out).  We are blessed to have wonderful family and friends who have given us so much for the twins. 
 
My nephew Owen graduated to a big boy bed and so we get to use his crib for Liam.  The cribs don't match in style, but the colors are pretty darn close.  It doesn't bother me at all that it doesn't match and I think it turned out really great.  We'll see how functional it all is once the babies are here and we're actually using all the things in the room for them.





A few more weeks and these precious babies will be here.  I can't wait to get to hold them and take care of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment