Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year

How did it get to 2013 so fast?  All I know is that 10 minutes ago I was in college just dreaming about the future, and now here I am actually living it.  From my perspective though, it is turning out just as I'd hoped.  Love, family, friends and lots of fun! Can't ask for more than that.
 
I have a few things in store for 2013 (these are not resolutions) ..........
 
First up, of course is carrying these twins to term and delivering big, healthy babies!  I can't wait to meet them, but I want them to stay in as long as possible.  Keep on cookin' little ones!  I am 18 weeks today which is generally considered about 1/2 way in a twin pregnancy. 
 
Second, once these kiddos have made their appearance I will be getting back to the gym and start running again.  I'd like to do at least one half marathon this year....hopefully the San Antonio Rock n Roll since it is usually in November (plenty of time to heal and train) and I'm familiar with the course.  I seriously dislike the way the finish line is set up since you have to go uphill to get there and at that point of the race it's just painful.  Not only will training help me take off the weight I've been putting on (all for a good reason, so not complaining) but I just feel so much better when I exercise. 
 
Third, I'm going to get back into doing improv and really see where I can take it.  In the past it was very much a recreational thing, but I enjoy it so much and you only get to live once...so let's see if I can't make something more happen.
 
Notice that I did not include a trip to Disney World above.  I figured that with twin infants a trip to the Magic Kingdom will not be in the cards this year (or next year).  I'll have to be patient and wait since that would be quite a handful, and those that really know me know that I am not patient at all.  (Hopefully 2015!!)  Jocelyn will not be happy that we won't be going for a while since she asks me every other day if we can go to Disney World.
 
As with every year, I plan to spend lots of time with family and friends and watch this little princess grow and amaze me everyday........
 
 
So, let's get this party started and see where the year takes us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment