Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunday Fun

We had a great Sunday and I thought I'd share some cute pictures of Jocelyn enjoying the beautiful weather.   (I also got an Iphone, and I wanted to share some of the photos I took on it!)

First we spent some time after church at the playground in the field behind the church.  What a great way to let Jocelyn get some of her energy after being confined to the pew for an hour. Although, maybe next time I should let her get all her energy out before church. 






After a well deserved nap, Jocelyn, John and I spent some time in the backyard playing with bubbles.  Jocelyn loves bubbles!  I think it is so funny how excited she gets about them.  The weather was so nice all day that we didn't get anything else done of Sunday except enjoy it.









No comments:

Post a Comment