Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

25 Week Update

I had an appointment today with my perinatologist and things went pretty well.   I am 25 weeks along and the babies are 1 lb 9 oz for Elizabeth and 1 lb 13 oz for William.  Doctor says that they are looking good and right on track.  That was great news.  She also told me that my cervix had shortened since the last time which is something we'll need to keep a close eye on.  The length is still fine in terms of no indication that I'm in active labor (no thinning or funneling) or close to it, but something to really watch and be aware of any contractions or other signs.  I'll have more doctor appointments now and will be resting even more than I was...not sure if that's possible, but I'll do my best to be even lazier.
 
Here is a picture of one of the babies (truthfully, I'm not sure which one but I think it's Elizabeth).  The other baby would not cooperate and they couldn't get a good shot.  Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment