Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

35 Week Update

Well, I've made it to 35 weeks and I feel very fortunate to have made it this far.  Still no sign of the babies making their appearance and I'll find out more tomorrow at my doctors appointments (yes, 2 appointments tomorrow...one with regular OB/GYN and another with my perinatologist) when they want to take the babies out if they haven't already come sooner.  I'm hoping it's sooner than later, but we'll see.

I'm ready.  I'm ready. I'm ready.  I don't need anyone else to tell me to try and enjoy this time since I'll be so busy once they get here.  I'm ready to be busy.  I'm tired of being lazy.  I'm tired of not being able to walk more than a few feet before I get short of breath.  I'm tired of my hips and back hurting when I walk.   I'm ready to have my hands full.  I'm ready to be on my feet.  I'm ready for middle of the night feedings.  I'm ready to change diapers.  I'm ready to snuggle with my babies.

Today is my last day at the office and I'll be home for the remainder of the pregnancy...however long that will be.  I'll update this post after my appointments tomorrow. 

Update - at my Friday, May 3rd appointment, the ultrasound showed that Liam is about 6 lbs 6 oz and Lizzie is 5 lbs and 14 oz.  Wow...that's over 12 pounds of baby and we still have a few weeks to go.  Liam's fluid level is a little low so the doctor wanted me to be monitored at the hospital that afternoon and then twice the following week.  My Friday monitoring went fine, babies moving well and heartbeats are good. 
Next Friday (May 10), I have another appointment with my OB/GYN and I'm hoping we set a date for when these babies will come out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment