Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Visitors from Mississippi

Melanie, Paul and Miss Riley came to visit this weekend and we had a great time.  Jocelyn and Riley got a long most of the time....throw in a 2 year old with a "mine mine mine" complex and a 4 year old that wants to play with everything and there is bound to be some bumps.  Saturday, Melanie, Paul and Riley spent some time in Galveston visiting with some of Paul's family in the morning, then we all went to Gringo's for dinner.  Jocelyn just had to have the chicken nuggets but then it was like pulling teeth to get her to eat any of them.  Sunday we went out to my Dad's house where Jennifer, Kenny and the boys met us on their way back in town from New Braunfels.  I love my Dad's house, just wished they lived a little closer to us.  The rain kept us from spending too much time outside, but that is alright, we made the best of it.  I wish I had taken some more pictures but these are pretty much it.  I know, epic fail on my part.




On a sad note, our family dog Barney passed away on Monday night pictured below with Lydia).  He was such a sweet boy and we will miss him lots.  I'm sure he is up in heaven spending lots of time with his old pal Fred and girlfriend Lydia.


No comments:

Post a Comment