Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Disney Trip 2014 - Day 5

I know I'm way behind on these Disney updates.  I'm about to take a trip to Disneyland in 3 weeks and I have to finish my report on the last trip before I can go on another one - well, at least that's my goal. We are now on Day 5 and today (Thursday, February 21) we headed to Disney Hollywood Studios!  All the parks are awesome, but I love this park because it has several of my favorite rides - Tower of Terror and Rock n Roller Coaster.  

I don't remember the exact order of the attractions that we went on but I know that we did Rock N Roller Coaster first.  Because of the kiddos we were able to do the "child swap" option and 2 people went in to ride and we got a fastpass for the rest to get to ride once they got off.  Saves some time and it's a nice perk. I think the babies were sleeping during this time. 

We had FP+ for Tower of Terror - so we were going to do that later.  We wanted to get Little Mermaid show and Disney Junior done that morning.  Jocelyn loves these 2 shows.  We saw Jake outside Disney Junior when we got done and we had to meet him! 



We, of course, had a FP+ for Toy Story Mania and so I'm sure we did that before lunch and also met these guys.... I sat with the kids while they slept and John and Jocelyn did this one and Mom and Mel did Toy Story Mania.  Jocelyn had a blast! 




We ate lunch at Mama Melrose at 1:20.  This was a great break during the middle of the day to have a nice sit down meal and relax for about an hour.  I enjoy the food here too - good size portions and I've never been disappointed with the food.  Always good - and the drinks aren't too shabby either. 

I'm pretty sure we did the Muppets 3D show sometime after that.  I can't remember the exact order but one of the highlights of the day was Jocelyn riding Tower of Terror (Mom and Mel wouldn't even ride it).  She did get freaked out in the line a little bit but was a real trooper and got on the ride with us.  Afterwards she was not too much of a happy camper (cried a little bit).  






We didn't spend all day at the park and left, probably around 4pm - right after the Beauty and the Beast stage show.  We really like that show.  We headed back to Ft Wilderness and I did some laundry and we rested a little while.  That night we did the Sing A Long and made smores at the campfire, met Chip and Dale and watched Pocahontas outside on the big screen.  I know Jocelyn swam at the pool one of these nights too - just can't remember which one.  Here are the picks though from Ft. Wilderness.  





No comments:

Post a Comment