Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Baby Shower and Diaper Cakes

I had the wonderful opportunity to throw a baby shower (really a sprinkle) for a dear friend and really just wanted to share some of the fun decorations I did for the party.  My favorite part was the diaper cake that I thought turned out so cute.  


The baby boy's nursery was a jungle theme - but I wanted to do a hybrid of "little gentleman" with some jungle theme references.  So, that is why you see the jungle animals with mustaches.  I thought it turned out cute and I hope she enjoyed her shower.  





I also did a diaper cake for another friend's baby shower which was "bee" themed - so I'll throw a picture of that in here.



1 comment:

  1. Hey, that’s a wonderful post on Baby Shower and Diaper Cakes. The last cake in yellow color is my most favorite. I was just planning the sunshine themed party for my sister’s baby shower and this cake idea is perfect to include in my plan. Now just need some help with the recommendations for most affordable Chicago venues.

    ReplyDelete