Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First Day of Pre-K

Jocelyn started at her new school on Monday.  She is in the PreK3 class at Eagle Heights Christian Academy after spending 2 1/2 years at Primrose.  I don't think she really understands that she won't see her Primrose friends anymore, although one boy from her old class at Primrose is in her new class at Eagle Heights and she says that he is her best friend.  She had a good first day, although she did cry a bit when I dropped her off.  But when I picked her up she was all smiles and the next day drop off by my mom went way better!  Look at this cutie in her "uniform."



The babies are doing great and getting so big!  They are sleeping a little better during the night, but I'm still waiting for the day where they sleep for like 12 hours straight.  I caught some Liam smiles on camera and it is the cutest thing.  Lizzie is a very happy girl and so sweet. 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome on PreK! So exciting!! And your babies...so precious!! Congrats on a wonderful family! So blessed!

    ReplyDelete