Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  My favorite part was hearing Jocelyn tell me randomly during the day "Happy Mother's Day Momma.  Did you have fun today?"  So cute. 

John and I had a nice lunch at my house with Jennifer, Thaden, Owen, Mom, Dad and Pam.  We ate out on the back porch since the weather was so nice and the kids could run around after they were done eating.  Everything was so delicious! 

I did a bit of decorating for the special occassion, which is one of my favorite things to do.  Lately I've been obsessed with chalkboard fabric.  I made a banner with chalkboard fabric triangles that can be repurposed over and over again by changing out the ribbon and adjusting the amount of the triangles needed.  I'm thinking I need to get some more of that fabric and it's pretty cheap at $4 a yard to do some more crafts.  I also made napkin rings out of it and wrote everyone's name on it to set their place at the table (even the kids).  Here are some pictures (a little small...need to figure out how to make those bigger) of the setting.  I thought it turned out nice.





1 comment:

  1. Super cute set-up! And I love the chalk board fabric...I've never seen that before!

    ReplyDelete